MAPP is pleased to share with you the new Annual Report 2020, which looks back at the highlights of 2019, including:
- New publications from across the partners. Groundbreaking work conducted within MAPP has featured in leading journals such as Nature, Nature Communications and Acta Materialia.
- Key research updates, highlighting the particular areas of focus for MAPP's research themes across the sites.
- An overview of the exciting results from the successful projects in MAPP's first round of feasibility funding to UK academics eligible for EPSRC funding.
- The Royal Academy of Engineering announcing ten years of support for Professor Peter Lee from UCL Mechanical Engineering as a world leader in applying synchrotron imaging to help develop more efficient, environmentally friendly and cost-effective additive manufacturing (AM) technologies.
- The MAPP Lecture Series and public engagement events.
MAPP's 2019 Annual Report contains highlights from another busy and successful year for the MAPP EPSRC Future Manufacturing Hub.
After a busy and successful first year, MAPP has published it's first annual report.