MAPP is pleased to share the MAPP Annual Report 2022, which looks back at the highlights of 2021, including:
- New publications from across the partners. Groundbreaking work conducted within MAPP has featured in leading journals.
- Key research updates, highlighting the particular areas of focus for MAPP's research themes across the sites.
- MAPP Director Professor Iain Todd leading the new Materials Made Smarter Hub set to revolutionise the way we manufacture and value materials in the UK.
- Use of machine learning to develop data driven approaches to predict printability in AM.
- Work that opens new opportunities for the extension of digital light processing to non-oxide ceramics.
- Co-hosting the hybrid workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Additive Manufacture which attracted about 180 delegates.
The report also includes information on feasibility funding outcomes, the MAPP Lecture Series and public engagement events and looks forward to MAPP's continuing work on delivering its vision for the future.
Download the report from the bottom of this page or click here to view it via Issuu.