Powder Flow 2021: From fundamentals of powder flow to state-of-the-art theories and measurements for practical applications will be held online 9-11 March 2021.
It will address the latest science underpinning powder flow and handling. The event will start with a one day workshop covering the fundamentals of powder flow followed by a two day technical meeting focused around recent developments in powder flow and handling.
It will look at progress in state-of-the-art theories and measurements in the context of practical applications and case studies. The programme draws on invited presentations from the best academic and industrial speakers in the field and will cover:
- State-of-the-art flow measurement techniques for various applications (Dr Diego Barletta)
- Flow behaviour of formulated powders (Dr Mehrdad Pasha)
- A novel approach to predict the powder flowability from milligramme samples (Dr Vivek Garg)
- Cohesive-particle flows: Getting out of a sticky situation (Prof. Christine Hrenya)
- Application of powder flow measurements - some case studies (Dr Vincenzino Vivacqua)
- Manipulating powder flow via surface chemistry (Prof. Jerry Heng)
- Polymer powders for additive manufacturing: challenges and opportunities (Dr Enrico Gallino)
Participants are welcome to submit an abstract for the poster presentation session and competition (with a best poster prize to be awarded).
A limited number of openings are still available for oral presentations; abstracts for papers covering work of outstanding significance are urgently invited.
The deadline for abstract submission for both oral presentation and the poster session is Sunday 31st January 2021.
The meeting is promoted by IChemE, APS, RSC/FSTG and their members will receive a discount for registration.
For further information:
Email (technical enquiries): email@example.com
Email (admin and registration enquiries): firstname.lastname@example.org